We are looking for several trainees (internship IEFP-Program), who are interested in developing an international career as an Accounting Consultant in the area of leasing administration. As part of the 9-month program, you will gradually become involved in the implementation and execution of innovative accounting services. In addition to your goal to provide our clients a perfect service in terms of IFRS16, you have the opportunity to accompany as a consultant the implementation of our services on the part of our customers. The aim of the IEFP internship is to permanently integrate you into our team and to give you a good start to your professional life.
Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative lease accounting solutions all over Europe. We are an extension partner of Nakisa with forward-thinking ideas to deliver excellence.
Headquartered in South of Germany, we are proud to have opened our Lisbon office in July 2018 and to keep growing. This may be the opportunity for you. Become part of our team as Trainee – Accounting Consultant!
Professional Services – EMEA
01.01.2019 or later
- As part of the professional service team you will learn to evaluate business requirements including processes, accounting requirements and reporting requirements.
- You will be handling the customers data and provide monthly reports.
- You will accompany our clients in the implementation of new procedures.
- Becoming an IFRS16-Accounting Expert.
Skills and Experience
- University or similar Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business and/or Economics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Openness to travelling from time to time.
- Eligible for an IEFP internship.
- First knowledge of IT-accounting-tools
- First knowledge of accounting, leasing or ERP
- First experience working with Software and Technology is a major asset.
- Very good English (written & spoken) / other languages are a big plus!