Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative lease accounting solutions all over Europe. We are an extension partner of Nakisa with forward-thinking ideas to deliver excellence.
Headquartered in South of Germany, we are proud to have opened our Lisbon office in July 2018 and to keep growing. This may be the opportunity for you. Become part of our team as Technical Consultant!
Professional Services – EMEA
01.02.2019 or later
- Install and configure the software on the costumer side.
- Support customers during the preparation, installation and maintenance of the software.
- Communicate with the project managers about the technical projects status.
- Manage meetings with the clients (IT-Team)
- Technical execution of the development of innovative Accounting services.
- Write (small) documentations.
- Troubleshoot problems.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows Server and Linux)
- Good knowledge of Apache Tomcat Server
- Professional training or university degree in the areas General IT, Systems, IT-Administration, Landscape Architecture or similar).
- Minimum 1-5 years of professional experience (e.g. Administration, Help Desk, Configuration, Implementation or similar).
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Very good and effective communication skills.
- Excellent ability in understanding complex systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work alone and in teams.
- Openness to moderate frequency of travelling.
Flat hierarchies and lots of space for your personal development. We offer attractive options for Work-Life-Balance and your professional development, a competitive salary, office in Lisbon and experienced colleagues. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work Award with an outstanding result in work environment.
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and nearest starting possibility.