We are looking for a Presales professional with Finance background to join our business development team. As a Presales Consultant and a key member of Qiado’ s team, you will work on presales activities innovative Leasing Accounting Services and Solutions. You will act as a Presales professional as well as a business and solutions expert.
Our team has an extensive track record of IFRS16 implementations and related services in various European countries. We are Extensions Partners of Nakisa and our team is as international as our customers. We offer our services all over Europe and in various languages. Our Portuguese offices are in the heart of Lisbon.
Professional Services – EMEA
01.02.2019 or later
- Identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements in order to propose solutions that can best meet their requirements.
- Find business opportunities by identifying new prospects (one-to-one and mass outbound campaigns);
- Convert prospects in sales leads by establishing contact and developing relationships with them; recommending solutions;
- Be responsible for the follow-up of inbound requests;
- Organise remote and local sales meetings for new business;
- Develop presentation material and demonstration scenarios.
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue increase of software and services, through participation and coordination of demand generation activities, including customer workshops, tradeshows and company events.
- Attend industry seminars and events to raise Qiado’s profile and remain up to date with new trends within SAP, our competitors, partners and the IT industry.
- Openness for small to moderate frequency of traveling.
Skills and Experience
- University degree or equivalent in Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related field
- Experience in a customer facing role and enthusiasm for working in Outbound sales
- Excellent English (written & spoken) / other languages are a big plus!
- Understanding of sales cycle, customer motives and buying criteria
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills: capable and at ease presenting to different group sizes and audiences (from C level to support staff)
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, and self-motivation.
Assets (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO solution or related IT-accounting-tools
- Knowledge of accounting, leasing or ERP projects
- Experience in consulting or implementation roles a major asset
- Experience working with Software and Technology is a major asset.
Flat hierarchies and lots of space for your personal development. We offer attractive options for Work-Life-Balance and your professional development. A competitive salary, office in Lisbon and experienced colleagues. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work Award with an outstanding result in work environment.
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and possible start date.
including your salary expectations and nearest starting possibility.