Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative lease accounting solutions all over Europe. We are an extension partner of Nakisa with forward-thinking ideas to deliver excellence.
Headquartered in South of Germany, we are proud to be opening our third office. This may be the opportunity for you. Become an NLA / SAP Integration Expert!
If you are a (Senior) Functional Consultant with SAP Finance experience with an entrepreneurial spirit, we would be happy to receive your application. Our team is as international as our customers. We offer our services all over Europe and in various languages.
Professional Services – EMEA
01.02.2019 or later
- As part of the implementation team you will evaluate business requirements including processes, accounting requirements and reporting requirements.
- Configuration of the tool.
- Bridge to the technical consultants.
- Becoming an NLA-Expert.
Skills and Experience
- University Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics and/or IT.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience as a Business/Functional Analyst/Consultant.
- Experience working in the technology field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Openness to high to moderate frequency of travelling.
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO solution or related IT-accounting-tools
- Knowledge of accounting, leasing or ERP projects
- Experience in consulting or implementation roles a major asset
- Experience working with Software and Technology is a major asset.
- Very good English (written & spoken) / other languages are a big plus!
Flat hierarchies and lots of space for your personal development. We offer attractive options for Work-Life-Balance and your professional development, a competitive salary and experienced colleagues. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work Award with an outstanding result in work environment.
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and nearest starting possibility.